• Myth: You have to be careful when bulking because some steroids will cause you to hold or gain too much fat.
• Truth: There is no anabolic steroid on earth that can promote fat gain; if you're supplementing with an anabolic steroid that promotes fat gain it's not an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids promote lean tissue growth and an enhanced metabolism; this is their nature, and an enhanced metabolism means less fat.
• Myth: Anadrol is more powerful than Dianabol.
• Truth: On a per milligram basis, Dianabol is far more powerful than Anadrol. The reason many assume Anadrol is the more potent muscle building steroid is because most people take far more Anadrol. For example, the average Anadrol dose ranges from 50mg-100mg per day with most, while the majority of Dianabol users supplement with 20mg-50mg per day.
• Myth: Certain testosterones promote muscle hypertrophy more so than others.
• Truth: Testosterone is testosterone, regardless of the form. The type of ester attached, or the lack thereof in the case of Testosterone-Suspension, does not change the hormones direct mode of action. The ester or lack thereof changes its molecular weight and half-life, thereby affecting its initial and total activity time, as well as per milligram potency.
• Myth: If you use the right muscle building steroids you won't gain any fat.
• Truth: When you're trying to bulk and gain lean tissue, some fat gain will occur; it is inevitable. In-order to grow, we must consume more calories than we burn; however, we must be careful so that we don't gain too much fat. With the use of anabolic steroids, we can effectively gain lean tissue while minimizing fat gain; with the use of anabolic steroids, our metabolic rate is enhanced and we're able to make better use of our calories. When it comes to anabolic steroidal supplementation, you're always best served by choosing one goal at a time; bulking or cutting.
• Myth: You cannot really grow without the use of Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
• Truth: It's no secret; HGH is one of the most remarkable hormones on earth. While not an anabolic steroid, HGH is a powerful peptide hormone that carries enormous anabolic power, and when used with anabolic steroids your growth will be enhanced. Further, with the use of HGH in a bulking plan, you'll eliminate a large portion of your fat gain; in-fact, with a solid plan in place you can actually bulk with little to no fat gain. In any case, you can absolutely grow without HGH, but HGH will enhance your total plan tremendously.
I´ve decided to include orals for four weeks in this cycle, separated by four weeks in between. A modest dose of Dianabol is suggested at the outset of the cycle so you can begin seeing results immediately. The longer esters in the injectable products typically mean that noticeable results won´t occur until a couple of weeks into the cycle or more. This can be offset with the use of an oral compound in the beginning which will produce rapid increases in strength and weight gain. Dianabol is a nice choice for this. While the Dianabol is giving you rapid results, your blood plasma levels of the injectable steroids will be building up. When you discontinue the use of Dianabol at week four, you shouldn´t experience any drop in strength or lean mass, since the injectables have had more than enough time to begin exerting their peak anabolic effects. The four week break from orals in the middle of the cycle is included because it gives your body (your liver) a break from metabolizing the oral steroids. Then, Anavar is included after your body has had a little break and does not convert to estrogen at all, so water retention is quite low with this steroid (if there´s any) and gynocomastia is never reported. It is very popular for addition into a many cycles and provides a nice ending for this cycle, over the last four weeks, where the user may have reached a plateau in body fat loss. In this particular case, it will help solidify gains at the end of the cycle.. Its principal drawback is its price, which is why many users may opt to include Winstrol in a cycle in its place. Although Winstrol shares many of the properties that Anavar boasts, it just (anecdotally) doesn´t seem to provide as much muscle gain or strength increases. It is, however, very cheap in comparison to Anavar.
I’ve been lifting for about a year. I’m definitely aiming for more of a lean/soccer player look. I don’t do horribly intense workouts, but I definitely get a pump and some mild soreness afterwards. Currently I do a 4 day split (1-back/upper shoulders…2-chest/shoulders…3-arms…4-legs). I usually do these 4 days in a row. But here is where I get confused. People say muscles need about 48-72 hours rest. So if I train back and upper shoulder on a Monday, and then proceed to do the rest of my split Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, that leaves 72 hours of rest for me to workout my back and upper shoulders again on Friday.
So my question is, if I’m giving each muscle group about 72 hours of rest because I am working out other muscle groups in between, do I still need rest days?